CLOSED – Spring 2021 Mini Grant Cycle
The Mini Grant Cycle for Spring 2021 is officially closed. Winners will be announced and notified via email by March 12, 2021.
Guidelines for Applying
- Any staff member or group of staff members may submit a mini grant proposal.
- All projects are expected to be implemented beginning in fourth quarter, 2021.
- The JA Foundation will accept proposals for mini grants February 1st – 26th.
- Awards will be announced by March 12, 2021 and funds available for purchases immediately, to be utilized during fourth quarter.
- Proposals will be screened in a blind review process by a Committee made up of of students, parents, and teachers who use the following criteria and a grant scoring rubric to determine awards:
- What is the impact of the project? How many students will be impacted?
- Does the proposal align with JA’s mission and vision?
- Is the proposed project creative and innovative?
- Is the project an extension of the normal classroom curriculum?
- Does the project think outside the box?
- View the scoring rubric.
- The following awards will be made at each campus:
- Two grants will be awarded at each traditional campus: JA Secondary, JA Elementary
- One grant will be awarded at each homeschool campus: Summit Westminster, Summit South
- Each grant award is for up to $500
Application Submission Process
Any staff member or group wanting to apply for a mini grant in this cycle should complete the online application form by February 26, 2021.